Easily Integrate All of Your Applications
Let Us Help You Find A Solution.
Trovare Business Solutions works with you to set up your system, so you connect and maintain more applications in less time and more efficiently.
Data Integration for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Give your users what they want: Everything. Help drive excellent customer engagement with Microsoft Dynamics 365 by integrating it into your enterprise sales, marketing, service, and financial systems. By leveraging integration across your enterprise's business applications, you can give your sales team the most up-to-date information about their customers as possible, when and where they want it. By integrating Dynamics 365 into your business practices, you can present your teams with the best solution possible. They will be fully equipped with the right data at the right time in order to perform their daily tasks quickly, easily, and without interruption.
Scribe is an established global provider of data integration solutions. This software easily brings customer data anywhere it’s needed, whether your systems are cloud-based, on-premise, or a mix of both. Scribe’s products help their 12,000 customers and 1,000 partners use customer data to increase revenue, provide superior service, and create business value faster.
Schedule a Live Demo
- Synchronize financial data such as invoice, orders, and other relevant information your sales people need.
- Automate resource intensive processes such as sales order processing and quote approvals.
- Reduce and remove manual process to get marketing and social data synchronized with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Automate your prospect to lead conversion between your marketing applications.
- Give your sales people greater and richer intelligence about their customer in one place, Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Exposes virtually every entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to create, read, update and delete data.
- Supports custom fields and custom entities.
- Presents relationships between entities to support more powerful query operations.
- Can be used for bi-directional integrations, data loading, and migrations.
- Use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 API’s impersonation capabilities to perform actions available only to non-interactive users.
- Supports Dynamic 365’s integration mode.
- Optimized performance with the Microsoft Dynamics 365’s API bulk load method and Scribe’s proprietary “fast load” capability.
Rapidly Deploy Integration
Scribe Online allows you to create and deploy integration in days not months.
Easily Manage Integrations
Manage the integration over its lifetime with easy to understand errors and monitoring tools.
Drive User Adoption
Integrate the data they need into the app they want and watch the utilization of CRM spike.